Total Impact’s COVID-19 Guidelines & Prevention
COVID-19 Health Resources:
Common symptoms to look for:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Emergency warning signs (seek emergency medical care immediately):
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Our actions for prevention in the dojo:
- Temperature screenings before entering the dojo
- Maintaining 7-8 ft social distance in class with our social distance squares
- All students are required to wear masks when entering the facility
- All Instructors required to wear masks at all times
- Limiting class sizes to fewer students
- Sanitizing the dojo before and after each class
- Requiring students to wear shoes or socks
- Requiring students to bring their own water bottle
- Requiring students to bring their own equipment and gear
- Offering virtual training to decrease number of students in the dojo
- Special drop off and pick up instructions for minimal flow of traffic
What you can do:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wear a mask when you go out in public.
- Sanitize your hands often, especially when you go out in public.