Celebrities are constantly one step ahead of the best practices & trends, especially regarding health & fitness. Martial Arts is becoming quite the fitness routine for many celebrities, inspiring more adults and kids to take up martial arts training. We’ve gathered the latest training tips from top influencers. If you’re interested in learning more about mixed martial arts training tips, check out this list of influencers!
Martial arts is a valuable tool for learning life’s principles of respect and discipline – and it can help you create a great beach body. Khloe physically transformed her body through boxing.
Tips from Khloe…
- Cut out dairy and limit your portions
- Find a workout you love like boxing
- Lunges are you butt’s best friend
- Jump rope for a full body workout
- Medicine balls will tone your arms
Wing Chun literally saved RDJ’s life. Wing Chun is a form of Kung Fu, which is not only offensive but involves meditative techniques. The actor has used his practice for his roles in IronMan, Sherlock Holmes, and Avengers: Infinity War. Training in martial arts continues to help keep Downey clean and sober today!
Best practices from RDJ…
- Have clearly defined and realistic goals on what you want to achieve
- Find your mind-body connection
- Practice martial arts
- Train for functionality as well as form
- Add yoga to your workout regime
Demi loves boxing and MMA, especially jiu-jitsu. It is not uncommon for her to spend 4 hours a day in the gym. She is training to earn her black belt. Watch her training montage here!
- Have a goal-based fitness routine, do not focus strictly on body image
- Gather a good playlist which will inspire even when unmotivated
- Ask for help from your trainer or sensei
- Be patient because real change takes time
The last son of Krypton worked very hard to transform his physical body into Superman. Cavill is another influencer whose IG popularity has acquired over 7 million followers inspired by his Brazilian Jiu jitsu training. “I’ve done a little bit of boxing, but for me the martial art I do the most is Jiu-Jitsu,” Cavill says.
Tips from Henry…
- Working out with a purpose
- Create a lifestyle pace that enables you to live in balance
- Encourage others who train and workout with you.
- Be in it for the long game. Not just today but the future.
Anniston took up the martial arts movements of Budokon when her friend Courtney Cox began training after giving birth. She enjoys this style for its cardio and upper body strength benefits.
- Boxing is a great way to get aggression out. A great mental release
- Mix it up so the body reacts in a positive way and changes
- Her diet includes a lot of fruits and vegetables. Keep sugar intake low.
- Drink a ton of water
- Become a fan of the resistance bands
Mixed martial arts is still the fastest growing sport in the nation. Training provides the most amazing workout as well as teaching valuable self-defense moves and empowering students of all ages. As you can see, various styles of MMA have done wonders for celebrities both physically and mentally – Imagine the newfound confidence, strength & determination you’ll feel from practicing martial arts! Mix up your current fitness regime and experience a FREE class at Total Impact Martial Arts in Arlington Heights.
The Total Impact System
The Total Impact System blends multiple styles together to create a well rounded system which utilizes techniques of American, Chinese, Israeli, Japanese, and Korean origins, including: Bu Kyoku Ryu karate, Kickboxing/Boxing, Krav Maga, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, and Judo & Jiu-Jitsu. It is about growing and continuing the evolution of martial arts by combining the best techniques from the various styles into one program. Total Impact Martial Arts & Fitness offers exciting and innovative programs that will help you reach all of your health, fitness and martial art goals!
Are You Interested In Mixed Martial Arts Training?
Mix up your current fitness regime and experience MMA training with Total Impact! Your first class is always FREE!