Summer 2022 is right around the corner. That means warm weather, exciting beach trips, and summer picnics! The time to start working on your summer body is now! You’ll want to enjoy the summer feeling energized and looking your best. Kickstart your path to being in tip-top shape with the best kickboxing workout in Arlington Heights at Total Impact Martial Arts!
We are not your run of the mill fitness kickboxing studio. Our classes are high energy, and fun! Our cardio kickboxing classes are guaranteed to burn fat while increasing your muscle tone in the process. We offer a variety of group fitness classes at our Arlington Heights martial arts dojo for you and your family.
Total Impact Fitness blends kickboxing and boxing techniques and integrates them with cardio and strength training to create the most powerful fat burning workout available in Arlington Heights today. As an official member of WAKO U.S.A. Kickboxing, you can rest assured that the instructors at Total Impact Martial Arts are trained on the proper techniques and posture to avoid injury. Our adult fitness kickboxing classes are filled with plenty of physical and mental benefits. You will gain flexibility, self-defense techniques, and have a healthy way to relieve stress.
Incredible Benefits of Kickboxing
Let’s break down the benefits…
- Improve your power, fitness, and agility: A recent study on kickboxing was done using healthy individuals in their twenties who engaged in kickboxing three days each week over the course of just five weeks. These people showed significant improvement in their lower and upper body strength by 7 percent!. You will experience a boost in energy and endurance taking kickboxing classes.
- Tone your entire body: Kickboxing strengthens and tones your legs, arms, glutes, back, and core all at once. You’re moving through the entire workout, causing you to burn more calories while strengthening your muscles. This equates to fat loss, not muscle loss!
- Learn self-defense: This is a perk not too many workout plans can boast. Kickboxing is not only great for your mind and body, but it also has a very practical usage as a way to learn self-defense.
- Relieve your stress: Do you come home from work feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Let off some steam in a healthy way. The great thing about a punching bag is that you wont hurt its feelings! As a high-intensity workout, cardio kickboxing allows your mind to release endorphins that aid in stress relief, improve mood, help with sleep, and combat depression.
- Get your cardio in: Kickboxing increases your ability to perform cardio workouts. Cardio develops the strength of your heart and respiratory system. Therefore, kickboxing helps reduce the risk of heart disease and respiratory problems.
Our dojo values a holistic approach to health, it’s not just about physical appearance. With our adult fitness classes, you will surely notice a positive impact on your mind, body, and spirit!
Hear from one of our adult fitness kickboxing students about their experience at Total Impact Martial Arts:
“I was excited to learn about the adult fitness kickboxing classes at Total Impact recently. It had been over 10 years since I participated in kickboxing classes, but Brian and Brandon were welcoming and put me at ease immediately. It’s a friendly upbeat atmosphere that promotes positivity; and no matter what your fitness level is, you will receive a challenging workout. I always finish my workout feeling strong physically and mentally. I highly recommend Total Impact if you are looking for rewarding workouts!” – Kristen S.
If you’re still not convinced kickboxing is the right fit for you, what if we told you the first week of classes is on us? That’s right, sign up today and enjoy a FREE WEEK of introductory kickboxing classes to make sure our fat burning, calorie churning adult kickboxing is what you’re looking for!
Kickstart your fitness journey at Total Impact Martial Arts!
Sign up for the best Adult Kickboxing classes in Arlington Heights!
Get in Shape with Kickboxing Classes at Total Impact!
Sign up for a FREE intro week of Adult Kickboxing Classes today…